At Excel Mechanical, over 30% of our mechanical construction projects are done on a design/build basis. We offer custom mechanical design/build services for commercial HVAC systems. Design/build commercial HVAC construction projects use a single manager or management firm from Excel Mechanical responsible for both the design and construction of a project. When you choose Westside Mechanical as your mechanical contractor for your custom HVAC system, design/build is a guaranteed service in addition to value engineering and preventative maintenance.
Why Use Mechanical Design/Build?
- It provides a single point of accountability, eliminating potential disputes between the design professional and the contractor.
- Our Engineering Team will work with you to identify your objectives, manage contractual details, and evaluate options to maximize energy efficiency, sustainability and cost validation.
- Lines of communication are simplified, allowing for better engineering, a faster project delivery, and a more reliable mechanical system.
- The project becomes a unified system allowing for early starts on construction and early procurement of critical materials.
- Construction costs are locked in by eliminating the change orders that permeate the plan and spec construction delivery method.
- Design Build saves money averaging cost reductions of 6% over traditional project delivery systems.*
- Design Build saves time by delivering the project in 33% less time.*
- Customers have a minimum 10% higher owner satisfaction measured one year after project completion.*
*Data Source: Pennsylvania State University – College of Engineering
Industrial Design/Build Services
We have carried out HVAC design/build services for the following markets:
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Data Centers
To learn more about our work in these markets please check out our industry specific testimonials.
Need more information on Excel Mechanical’s Design/Build process or already know what you are looking for? Contact or call Excel Mechanical today to save money and time while improving efficiency during the HVAC system construction process!